- Notice: Undefined index: title in theme_book_title_link() (line 368 of /container/application/public/modules/book/book.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: href in theme_book_title_link() (line 368 of /container/application/public/modules/book/book.module).
Existing Members - Renewing your subscription
The yearly subscription form is either sent to you by email (if you have provided us with your email address) or as part of the Notornis and Birds New Zealand mail-out in September.
You can renew your membership online through this website by logging on (click the 'Login’ button at the top right hand corner of this screen - note: if the text says 'My Account' you are already logged in) and then clicking on the relevant link below:
- Membership for New Zealand residents
- Membership for Australian residents
- Membership for residents of other countries
If you wish to send a cheque but can't find your form, you can download a blank renewal form from the links below - note there are separate forms for members within New Zealand, Australia, and Other Countries. Please print, complete and post the completed form to our Membership Secretary.
If you prefer to receive your reminder for subscription renewal in future by email, then please forward your email address to our Membership Secretary.
- Membership form for NZ residents (pdf)
- Membership form for Australian residents (pdf)
- Membership form for residents of other countries (pdf)
Within NZ by
- Direct Credit through your own internet banking (reference = your name) or
- Credit Card or
- Cheque - payable to "The Ornithological Society".
From overseas by
- Credit Card or
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our Membership Secretary